Lindsay Lohan posted a topless photo to Instagram over the weekend, baring the PG-13 portion of her breasts alongside a male friend at the Cannes Film Festival. It wasn't her first time posting topless photos online—and she's not alone. These 10 other celebrities have also shown some serious skin on social media:
- James Franco recently posted a picture of himself, shirtless, with his hand down his underwear. It was quickly deleted, but you can see it here.
- Courtney Love bared her butt (more than once) in a series of racy pictures she tweeted in 2010.
- Miley Cyrus has also bared her butt (though hers wasn't bare) in this shot of her in a bra she tweeted recently. (But hey, she's been tweeting suggestive selfies since 2009.)
- Rihanna posted a picture of one of her tattoos, the goddess Isis, on Instagram in 2012—and, oh, it just happens to be located under her breasts. (She's also tweeted a topless picture before.)
- Geraldo Rivera tweeted a picture of himself wearing nothing but a terrifyingly low-slung towel in 2013 to prove that "70 is the new 50."
- Lenny Kravitz once graced Twitter with an image of his tattooed butt as he showered.
- Ashton Kutcher once tweeted a TMI photo of now-ex-wife Demi Moore's bikini-clad butt.
- Similarly, a picture of Tori Spelling's boobs once got tweeted, perhaps by accident, by her husband.
- Katy Perry tweeted a picture of herself, naked in a bath tub ... but with pizza covering her naughty bits.
- Kim Kardashian bared quite a bit of butt and side-boob in a swimsuit selfie she called a "big middle finger" to everyone who snarked about weight she gained while pregnant.
For more, click to see 40 super-revealing Twitter pictures and celebrity selfies