Jealous of those perfectly straight, pearly whites you're faced with every time you look at the grocery store magazine rack? Well, no need to feel so bad about your own less-than-sparkling smile: Turns out many celebrities fake their way to perfect chompers. SheFinds rounds up a dozen:
- Hilary Duff wears veneers.
- So does Jennifer Garner; hers help to hide a "pronounced gumline."
- Some might say LeAnn Rimes' veneers are a bit oversized for her mouth.
- Another veneer user: Demi Moore.
- Tom Cruise improved his smile a long time ago, so you may not remember what it used to look like.
Click for the complete list