Someone at VH1 came up with the brilliant idea of hosting a Twitter Q&A with Robin Thicke using the hashtag #AskThicke. What could possibly go wrong? Well, between the backlash over his controversial hit "Blurred Lines" and the spectacle he's made of himself trying to win back estranged wife Paula Patton, quite a bit. The Root, Mashable, Jezebel, and the Washington Post, among others, round up some of the best #AskThicke questions:
- @Janus456: "if a woman says no but 'you know she wants it'. How many years in prison would you serve for statutory rape?"
- @070180: "How do we know you're not singing about your male lover Paolo and this whole thing isn't the result of an unfortunate typo?"
- @Picklechops_x23: "Can I punch you in the face? No? You mean yes, right? You know you want it."
- @ObjectUpdate: "Do you have any plans for songs or music videos that don’t promote rape or stalking?"
- @AyoTristan: "Train A leaves the station at 40mph and train B leaves at 55mph, how far is the judge going to order you to stay away from Paula"
- @Simmy41: "don't you think this is an ironic hashtag considering you're not one for asking?"
- @KittyKnits: "It might seem like some of the questions on this hashtag are cruel and abusive but Robin, I know you want it"
- @coreymohrien: "Are you the type of person that would hit on his teenage daughter's friends or do you just seem that sleazy?"
Get in on the fun yourself here
. (Read more Robin Thicke