For every Jennifer Aniston, who's seemingly been engaged for a thousand years, there's another star who dashes off to the altar and surprises us all. OK! magazine rounds up 27. A sampling:
- Glee star Naya Rivera had just broken off her engagement to Big Sean when, three months later, she married longtime friend Ryan Dorsey.
- It took three months for the media to realize Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego had gotten married.
- Rumors flew that Anna Faris and Chris Pratt wed in Hawaii. They hadn't, but a few weeks later they got quietly married in Bali.
- It must be easy to keep your big day a secret when your reception is held in Bruce Willis' private villa, like Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's was.
- Beyonce and Jay Z took a similar tactic to keep their nuptials under wraps, getting married in their own penthouse in Manhattan surrounded by just 40 guests.
Click for the complete list
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green kept things hush-hush by having just two witnesses at their Hawaii ceremony: Green's son, and the priest.
- Friends were invited to Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's engagement party ... but it turned out to be their wedding.
- Wiz Khalifa told the world he'd married Amber Rose by tweeting, "Me and Amber got married today. ... Thought I'd let yall know."
- Ryan Adams didn't even take a break from touring to marry Mandy Moore—they just stopped in at a Georgia courthouse.
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin announced they were expecting a baby, then eloped.
- And the genius idea Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick came up with? They wore black and told everyone they were attending a party ... that turned out to be a wedding.
, including one couple whose secret wedding was planned by Martha Stewart.