Who says you're too old for play dates? Movies are too long, dinner can be awkward and drinks are expensive.
- Lucky & Wild: Two player game—sharp driver, rakish gunman—that could set the tone of your relationship for years to come.
- Samba de Amigo: Shake maracas in time to a psychedelic monkey; laugh your heads off.
- Singstar: Belt out karaoke; bolt into the bedroom.
- Wii Sports: Get the blood pumping while staying close enough to the couch.
- Mario Kart Double Dash: Four-player racing game that's ideal for double dates.
- Dance Dance Revolution: Fun even for the rhythmically challenged.
- Super Mario 64: Return that baby penguin to its mother! Addictive and adorable, just like your date.
- Crazy Taxi: Ideally played in a dim bar, squeezed into a single booth, your hands entwined on the wheel.
- ChuChu Rocket!: Jovial and competitive, good for inducing sexual tension.
- The Simpsons (arcade): Enjoy making pop-culture icons do your bidding.