Breakfast isn’t just the most important meal of the day—for many Americans, it’s the most fattening. The worst breakfast in the nation, nutritionally speaking, is the Stacked and Stuffed Caramel Banana Pecan Hotcakes at Bob Evans, experts tell MSNBC. Here are some other bad breakfast foods:
- IHOP Big Steak Omelet (1,490 calories, or more than seven glazed Krispy Kreme doughnuts)
- McDonald’s Deluxe Breakfast (1,360 calories)
- Smoothie King 40-ounce Grape Expectations II (1,102 calories)
- Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll (813 calories)
- Denny’s Big Dipper French Toastix with margarine and syrup (770 calories and enough fat grams to rival 23 chicken nuggets)
To see the full list and more of the gory details, click the link below.