It may be dubbed the "idiot box," but there are some bright bulbs behind TV's smartest shows and network deals. After polling Hollywood insiders, Entertainment Weekly lists the top 25 smarties:
- Seth MacFarlane, executive producer, Family Guy, American Dad.
- Tina Fey, executive producer, actress, 30 Rock.
- Nancy Tellem, president of CBS Paramount Network Entertainment Group.
- Tyler Perry, writer, actor, CEO Tyler Perry Studios.
- Gary Marsh, president, entertainment, Disney Channel.
- Oprah Winfrey, chairwoman, Harpo Productions.
- Lorne Michaels, executive producer, Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock.
- Robert Greenblatt, president of entertainment, Showtime.
- Peter Roth, president, Warner Brothers Television.
- Jason Kilar, CEO, Hulu.
For the rest of the best, click below.