Taking its cue from the infamous shoe-toss of an Iraqi journalist—a sign of high contempt in his culture—the Daily Mirror presents a how-to guide for provoking international incidents:
- Buddhist countries: Nothing raises eyebrows or ire more than a pat on the head, as that's where locals believe the seat of the soul is located.
- Russia: Flash your hosts the "OK" sign to give an insult with a sexual undertone.
- Japan: After receiving someone’s business card, immediately fling it onto your desk.
- Korea: Smile at a stranger and show your contempt for his lack of intelligence.
- Argentina: Arrive punctually for a dinner date to clearly express your level of greed.
For the rest, click below.