The red carpet was rolled out once again—who sashayed down it and who clunked her way along? Elizabeth Snead of the Los Angeles Times snarks and sings about this year's Oscar fashion, while Christopher Muther moans about the "battle of the bland" in the Boston Globe.
- Frozen River's Melissa Leo somehow confused the Academy Awards with prom night.
- Zac Efron's no king of the Oscar world; he tried to channel Leonardo DiCaprio with his slicked-back hair, but ended up looking like a creepy French waiter.
- Oh, Miley. We get that you're young enough to relate to the Little Mermaid. But your dress went from fishy to stinky.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman took a wrong turn at Vail, ending up at the Oscars in a ski cap.
- If Melissa Leo was playing dress-up prom then Penelope Cruz was playing pretty-pretty princess on the way to her wedding.
- And don't forget Cruz's bridesmaid, Jessica Biel, who politely hid her figure behind a giant bow. Gotta let the bride shine!
Click the image to the left for the slideshow.