It might seem like every celeb is Twittering these days, but not so. “I don't need to invite stalkers into my life. I just don't really see the point,” Rashida Jones tells E!, while Jason Segel adds, “If I didn't talk to you in high school, I don't need to talk to you now.” More gossip:
- Britney Spears’ dad forces her to read the Bible for one hour each day, the Mirror reports.
- Lady GaGa used to be a stripper, she admits to News of the World. “My act was pretty wild,” she says. “Very rock ‘n’ roll.”
- Paul McCartney-ex Heather Mills—a vegan—decided to buy a fish restaurant near her home…and promptly take fish off the menu, the Mail reports.
- The small screen is headed to the big screen, with the Hollywood Reporter bringing news of MacGyver’s revival as a feature film.
- And vice versa: Big-screen stars Chevy Chase and Richard Dreyfuss are headed to NBC and CBS pilots.