Holly Madison’s cyber catfight continues, Perez Hilton reports. A Las Vegas reporter—whom Holly dissed after being called a “bad interview” on Twitter—shot back that Holly “has made a ‘career’ out of dissing other women to get to the top,” and claims to be above “this kind of repartee.” Elsewhere:
- Samantha Ronson “has no plan to request a restraining order” against Lindsay Lohan, her attorney tells People.
- Madonna donated a rumored $500,000 to aid earthquake victims in Italy, E! reports. “I am happy to lend a helping hand to the town that my ancestors are from,” she said.
- Hugh Jackman is “heartbroken” his Wolverine film was leaked, AP reports, comparing it to “a Ferrari without a paint job.”
- Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt are considering a summer wedding, pals tell E! “They really care about each other, so they're kind of thinking ‘Why not?’” says one.
- Kim Kardashian was “honored” to be mocked in Eminem’s new video, she blogs on Celebuzz: “I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering.”