Britney Spears delayed a concert last night in Vancouver because she didn’t like how smoky the arena was, Perez Hilton reports. Brit walked off stage and did not return for almost an hour. She left concertgoers with some advice: “Don’t smoke weed!” A rep apologized, saying crew members had become ill due to poor ventilation. Elsewhere:
- One has to wonder if Snoop Dogg’s tongue was firmly in cheek when he responded to E!’s idea of a team-up with Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers: “We’ll make some gangsta pop music.”
- Madonna’s adoption drama led her to make several teary phone calls to ex-hubby Guy Ritchie, a source tells the Sun: “Guy was incredibly sympathetic, calmed her down and told her to be happy with the family she had.”
- Speaking of break-ups, will Lindsay Lohan's and Samantha Ronson's latest—approximately the fifth since December—take? “It changes every five seconds,” a friend tells People.
- Got $400,000? Then you can rent Paris Hilton’s family home in the Hamptons, E! reports.
- Or you could take that money and apply it to your eBay bid for lunch with Paul Rudd, the AP notes. Julianna Margulies more your style? She, along with others, is also participating in the auction to benefit charity.