Think you're a geek? Living up to the label requires a certain set of skills—or knowing how to Google them. Wired compiles the 100 essential skills for true geekdom:
- Secure a wireless router.
- Steal wi-fi from your neighbor.
- Mess with people stealing wi-fi.
- Name all the Dwarves in The Hobbit.
- Act out key scenes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
- Build a fighting robot.
- Solve a Rubik's Cube.
- Turn a web camera into security camera.
- Know why Luke and Leia shouldn't kiss.
- Understand what “There’s no Place Like 127.0.0.1″ means.
Click the link below for the complete list.