Weather Pushes Back Shuttle Launch Again
By Will McCahill,  Newser Staff
Posted Jul 13, 2009 6:04 PM CDT
Clouds gather over space shuttle Endeavourat the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Fla., today.   (AP Photo)
camera-icon View 2 more images

(Newser) – Lightning and thunderstorms in Florida today forced NASA to postpone the launch of the space shuttle Endeavour, Space.com reports, the fifth delay for the mission. Officials are now looking at approximately 6:25pm EDT tomorrow, though there’s a 60% chance of bad weather; the forecast looks better Wednesday, with a 40% possibility of poor conditions.