For the demanding bride-to-be who thinks a DJ just doesn't cut it, top-notch live entertainment can be had—for a few million dollars. The New Zealand Herald runs down the best paid wedding singers:
- Rolling Stones: These aging rockers garner upwards of $8 million for a private audience, but will only show up if they're already touring.
- Elton John: The Rocket Man ain't cheap at $3.25 million, but you can feel good about the outlay: All proceeds go to his AIDS charity.
- Kylie Minogue: $3.25 million
- Christina Aguilera: $2.5 million.
- George Michael: $2.1 million.
- Amy Winehouse, Paul McCartney, Leona Lewis, and J-Lo: $1.6 million a pop
For the full list, click the link below.