The Emmy winners and losers weren’t just singled out onstage—sartorial successes and failures stalked the red carpet as well. Elizabeth Snead offers a wrap-up in the Los Angeles Times.
- Drew Barrymore: “Luminous in Monique Lhuillier’s blush-hued tulle strapless gown.”
- Heidi Klum: Flaunted her very pregnant figure in a black Marchesa dress.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt: “Looked positively sunny in a yellow Max Azria gown.”
- Kristin Chenoweth: In her crystal-encrusted cocktail dress by Zuhair Murad, she looked “like a sexy disco ball!”
- Tina Fey: “Even Sarah Palin could have found a sexier dress” than Fey’s “school librarian” number.
- Olivia Wilde: Her “white lace dress was picture-perfect until she turned around” to reveal “(horrors) an obvious zipper.”
- Sarah Silverman: “Sadly, her royal blue satin strapless gown looked like a homemade prom dress.”
- Vanessa Williams: Her Rafael Cennamo dress was great, but “about those enormous earrings…”
For more, click the link below.