Lindsay Lohan’s bad publicity parade marches on, but all hope is not lost: Tracey Harrington McCoy fully backs a LiLo career comeback, and she outlines a 12-step program on PopEater:
- No more fake tanning: It’s one thing to promote your line of spray tanner. It’s another to show up on the red carpet with “oompa-loompa orange feet.”
- No more fake hair color: Not only does the blond look fake, it highlights the orange tan—go back to the natural, and unique, red.
- No more leggings: “Please start wearing a bra. Stop replacing pants with sheer leggings or tights.”
- No more partying with Ali: Do sisterly things together, sure, “but stop taking her to clubs. She's 16. It's illegal!”
- No more partying, period: Enough said.
- No more forays into fashion designing: “Lets just call your experience as ‘artistic adviser’ at Ungaro what it was: a travesty.”
- No more Insider interviews: “Allowing The Insider to paint you as some sort of ‘celebrity hoarder’ was not a good move. No one is going to sympathize with the fact that you have racks upon racks of unworn clothing in the middle of a recession when one-in-ten people are unemployed.”
for all the steps to a complete LiLo recovery...and goodness knows she needs one, after losing this
$150,000 escort gig.