Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Women Say Weiner
Jun 24, 2013 5:50 PM CDT
Women Say Weiner Scandal Still Follows Them
And his mayoral run reopens old wounds
- Anthony Weiner may be moving on from his 2011 sexting scandal—but for the five women on the other end of his raunchy messages and photos, it's not so easy, the
New York Times
reports. Lisa Weiss, 42, says customers at the casino where she works as a blackjack...
5th Weiner Galpal Emerges
Jun 9, 2011 10:43 AM CDT
5th Weiner Galpal Emerges
Traci Nobles outed by roommate
- Anthony Weiner admitted to conducting inappropriate online relationships with six women , and now we know who the fifth one is. But Traci Nobles, unlike Lisa Weiss, Ginger Lee, and Meagan Broussard , did not want to come forward. Her roommate emailed the
Las Vegas Sun
a screenshot from Noble’s Facebook...
I Thought It
Jun 9, 2011 7:05 AM CDT
Crotch-Shot Recipient: I Thought It Was Fake
Gennette Cordova insists chats with Weiner were never sexual
- When Gennette Cordova saw the now-infamous photo of Anthony Weiner’s wiener on her Twitter account, “it didn’t make any sense,” she says. “I figured it must have been a fake.” Up until then, her online relationship with Weiner had never verged into sexual territory,...
May 30, 2011 6:00 AM CDT
'Weinergate' Student Rips 'Outlandish Harassment'
Lewd pic likely came from pranksters, says Gennette Cordova
- The Seattle college student who received a lewd underwear photo sent from Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account says she never met the congressman, had nothing to do with the pic, and that the resulting firestorm is "outlandish harassment." The "last 36 hours have been the most...
Popular on Newser
Conway Spills on George, Kushner, Trump in New Book
Sexual Link Investigated in Monkeypox Outbreak
She Was the City's Only Doctor. Russians Put a Bag Over Her Head
Russian Diplomat: I'm 'So Ashamed'
Report Details Abuse Coverup by Southern Baptist Leaders
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.