It was not a good week to be a driver: A case of road rage escalated into something much worse, and a habitual drunk driver was handed a huge sentence for her recurring crime.
- Woman Sentenced After 6th DUI: The first five times Rose Ann Davidson got busted for drunken driving, she managed to avoid lengthy prison sentences. Not so on No. 6.
- Drivers Shoot Each Other Dead in Road Rage Spat: "I think it's crazy that a small town has to have two people die," says one witness to the Wednesday night crime, which apparently had a fit of road rage at its source.
- Biden's Niece Busted After Slap Fight With Police: The VP's niece was arrested in New York—and after reading the description of the incident, you're going to wish it had been caught on video. It involves "numerous small, slap-like hits" to an arresting officer.
- Man Shot in Fight About 18th-Century Philosopher: Two 20-something men in line for beers at a festival in southern Russia got in a heated dispute about 18th-century philosopher Immanuel Kant. Then an air gun entered the argument.
- Nebraska Cop Steals Police Cruiser: A Saturday night chase in Nebraska involved police cruisers chasing down ... a police cruiser. What's more, a uniformed cop was at the wheel of the stolen car.
Click for more crazy crimes
, including one in which a man was stabbed after he refused to stop listening to the Eagles