Bummed that you have to work today? Don't curse your boss—be glad he's not plotting to murder you.
- Former Employee Overhears Boss Plotting to Murder Him: Planning to murder someone? You may want to make sure you don't butt-dial your intended victim while discussing the details of your nefarious plot, which is what police in Jonesboro, Arkansas, say Larry Barnett, 68, did.
- Arizona Sisters: We Were Imprisoned for Years: A horrific case out of Tucson: Police were called to a house around 4am Tuesday, where they ultimately found three young sisters, malnourished and dirty, who say they were imprisoned there for as long as two years—and may have been tortured with music.
- Texas Cop Charged in Rape of Woman He Pulled Over: A San Antonio police officer has been charged with the rape of a 19-year-old woman he pulled over at 2am last Friday. Officer Jackie Len Neal, 40, told the woman she was driving a stolen vehicle, according to an affidavit. Then he asked her to step out for a pat-down.
- Stoned Ghost Hunters Torch Historic Mansion: The seven suspects, aged 17 to 31, are accused of beating on the floors in the hope of summoning spirits—which some say inhabit the historic property, which was built in the 1850s and was once regarded as one of the biggest plantations south of New Orleans.
- Firefighter Accused of DUI—With Fire Truck: A firefighter in San Francisco has resigned after he crashed the fire truck he was driving into a motorcyclist—and then was found to have had a blood-alcohol level of 0.13
Click for more crazy crimes
, including one man who has been arrested more than 1,500 times