Brett Favre topped his career touchdown pass record against Arizona today, the AP reports, as the Redskins ousted unbeaten Dallas and the Jaguars upset an upset:
- Favre threw six touchdown passes, including three to Laveranues Coles as the New York Jets clobbered the Arizona Cardinals 56-35.
- Jason Campbell tossed two passes and Clinton Portis gobbled up 141 yards in the Washington Redskins' 26-24 victory over the previously unbeaten Dallas Cowboys, USA Today reports.
- The Tennessee Titans are off to a first-time-ever 4-0 start after forcing four turnovers and topping the Minnesota Vikings 30-17.
- Jacksonville Jaguars' Josh Scobee kicked a 37-yard field goal in overtime to win it 30-27 over the winless Houston Texans.
- Deuce McAllister ran for 83 yards and scored his first TD to propel the New Orleans Saints to a 31-17 victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
See more scores by clicking on "NFL Scores" under editor-recommended links.