Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Palin Has NHL Goalie Singing the Blues
Player injured on gov's red carpet gets dumped by team
- Not only did Sarah Palin cost John McCain the presidency, some say, she robbed Manny Legace his job. The St. Louis Blues put the goalie on waivers after a string of injuries that started last October, when Legace slipped on a red carpet rolled out on the ice for Palin,...
Palin's Carpet Burns Blues Goalie
St. Louis slumps to 4-0 loss after Palin's puck drop carpet trips up Legace
- St. Louis Blues goalie Manny Legace is sitting out tonight's game with a hip injury after a brush with politics, the AP reports. The team rolled a carpet out onto the ice for Sarah Palin to drop a ceremonial puck before last night's Kings game and Legace, the first player...
Tkachuk , Blues Blank Blue Jackets
Star scores 498th, 499th career goals and Legace collects shutout
- Keith Tkachuk scored the 498th and 499th goals of his career, and Manny Legace earned his 27th career shutout as St. Louis beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 3-0 in the Blues' regular-season home finale today. Brad Boyes also scored his team-leading 42nd goal and Paul Kariya added two assists for...
Avalanche Make 3-1 Comeback Against Stars
Canucks drill Blues on the power play for an easy 4-2 victory
- The Avalanche waited until the third period to start it up against Dallas, tying the score and sending in the game-winner within a three-minute stretch—then adding an insurance goal as time ran out. Peter Forsberg collected his first two assists of the season in the 3-1 victory, the
Popular on Newser
We Know How That Utah Monolith Disappeared
Reports: Mom Kept Son Locked Up for Nearly 30 Years
Hannity Has New Advice for Trump
Hunter Shot What He Thought Was a Deer. He Was Wrong
Georgia Republicans Worried About Trump's Message
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.