Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Boy Who Murdered at Age 8 Can Go Back to School
15-year-old killed father, another man in 2008
- An Arizona boy who confessed to killing his father and another man when he was 8 years old has been cleared by a judge to transition into a foster home and enroll in public school, prompting outrage from the prosecutor and the family of a victim. The boy, now 15...
8-Year-Old Murder Suspect to Go Home for Turkey Day
Experts say video won't stand up in court
- There’s good news for the 8-year-old boy police believe killed his father and another man. The third-grader, whose shocking video confession made national headlines, will be allowed to leave jail for 48 hours to spend Thanksgiving with his mother, a judge ruled yesterday. Another, perhaps bigger, break: Legal experts...
Boy Admits Killing Dad in Cops' Video
Motive still unknown
- An 8-year-old Arizona boy charged with fatally shooting his father and a tenant confessed to the crime in a chilling videotaped police interrogation, CNN reports. The boy, sitting cross-legged in an overstuffed arm chair, explains that he finished off his father after shooting him "because he was suffering."...
Popular on Newser
First-Grade Remote Class Turns Absolutely Horrifying
One Emerging Factor May Help Trump's Chances
Pastor to Trump: 'the Lord' Told Me Who Will Win
Senator's Treatment of Name 'Kamala' Gives Boost to Rival
Court: Man Who Wouldn't Shake Woman's Hand Can't Be Citizen
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.