Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Trump Rips Into Her on the Regular. Now, Lisa Page Speaks
'He's demeaning me and my career. It's sickening,' ex-FBI lawyer says
- "I'm done being quiet." That was the tweet Sunday from an account said to belong to Lisa Page, the former FBI lawyer repeatedly excoriated by President Trump, along with ex-FBI agent Peter Strzok, for texts they'd sent to each other about Trump before and shortly after...
As FBI Agent Testifies, 'Absolute Chaos' Ensues
Peter Strzok gets grilled by Republicans on Capitol Hill, and fires back
- The FBI agent who got caught up in a texting scandal over his views about President Trump testified on Capitol Hill on Thursday, and it was volatile from the very start. "Heated and sometimes chaotic" is how the
describes it, and the AP had the same vibe...
FBI Agent: 'We'll Stop' Trump's Election
The inspector general found the agent was willing to intervene in election
- An FBI investigator who worked on probes into Hillary Clinton's emails and into Russian interference in the 2016 election told an FBI lawyer "we'll stop" Donald Trump from becoming president. Per the AP , the new inflammatory texts between Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page are...
FBI Texts: Obama 'Wants to Know Everything We're Doing'
Peter Stzok and Lisa Page are back in the news
- Text messages between two FBI agents caught up in the Robert Mueller story are once again making headlines. Both Fox News and the AP have reviewed additional texts between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. Here's how they're being played:
Fox's story emphasizes an exchange between the
Missing FBI Messages Recovered With 'Forensic Tools'
Effort to recover Page-Strzok texts is ongoing, DOJ says
- The missing texts that President Trump called "one of the biggest stories in a long time" have now been recovered, the Justice Department's inspector general says. Michael Horowitz told lawmakers Thursday that his office, "using forensic tools to recover text messages from FBI devices," has recovered...
Popular on Newser
Trump Did Not Like What He Saw on 60 Minutes
10 Random Assaults in 20 Nights Has City on Edge
Nurse's TikTok COVID Video May Cost Her a Job
Senator: There Is 'Zero Chance' of Confirming Biden Pick
This Solstice, a Sight Not Seen Since Middle Ages
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.