With baseball's All-Stars set to take the field at Yankee Stadium, Radar uses the occasion (and the fact that one is the tabloids' current fixation) to name its All-Morally Inept Team:
- C: Paul Lo Duca, then with the Mets, got the full New York treatment in 2006, when his affair with a 19-year-old became public. Divorce ensued.
- 1B: Yankees star Jason Giambi copped to steroid use before a grand jury in 2003, and apologized vaguely in '07.
- 2B: Surly to begin with, Jeff Kent said he'd broken his wrist washing his truck in 2002—though he'd done it riding a motorcycle, forbidden in his Giants contract.
- SS: A rumored steroid user, Houston's Miguel Tejada was caught this year lying about his age.
- 3B: Strippers. Madonna. Infidelity. Alex Rodriguez, come on down.
- RF: Washington's Elijah Dukes threatened to kill his wife in a domestic dispute last year; impregnated a 17-year-old girl living with his relatives as a foster child.
- CF: A laundry list of on- and off-field behavior, including chucking a water bottle into the stands, lands Texas' Milton Bradley on the list.
- RF: Barry Bonds. 'Nuff said.
- P: Philadelphia's Brett Myers (punched wife in the face) starts; free agent Shawn Chacon (released by Astros after choking, pushing GM) relieves.
(Read more Paul LoDuca