Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Report: Bristol Palin's
Husband Files for Divorce
Feb 14, 2018 1:15 AM CST
Report: Bristol Palin's Husband Files for Divorce
Sources say Dakota Meyer moved out weeks ago
- More Palin family drama: Bristol Palin's husband, Dakota Meyer, has filed for divorce less than two years after they were secretly married , reports
. Sources say the Medal of Honor recipient, 29, moved out of the Texas home he shared with the former Alaska governor's 27-year-old daughter around...
Bristol Palin Pregnant
With Third Child
Dec 9, 2016 6:19 PM CST
Bristol Palin Pregnant With Third Child
'We are so excited to announce that our family is expanding'
- Big news from the Palin clan: Page Six reports 26-year-old Bristol is pregnant with her third child. "We are so excited to announce that our family is expanding!" ET quotes Palin and husband Dakota Meyer as saying in a statement. "God has blessed us so much; we...
'Baby Daddy BFF'
Jun 9, 2016 10:48 AM CDT
Bristol Palin Secretly Weds 'Baby Daddy BFF'
She and Dakota Meyer announce the news to ETOnline
- First comes love , then comes an almost-marriage that gets called off at the last minute with no explanation , then comes a baby in a baby carriage whose father isn't explicitly announced, then comes a nasty custody battle , then comes ... actual marriage. Yes, Bristol Palin and Dakota Meyer secretly got...
7 Years Later,
Battle Is Over
Feb 24, 2016 10:46 AM CST
7 Years Later, Levi-Bristol Custody Battle Is Over
They are now 'successfully co-parenting'
- Seven years and $100,000 later, Levi Johnston has emerged victorious from his custody battle with Bristol Palin. E! has the background: In 2009, Johnston sued for joint custody of his son with Palin, claiming that the Palins were keeping him from seeing Tripp, who's now 7. The following...
Wore It Better'
Poll Goes Wrong
Jan 28, 2016 10:38 AM CST
Bristol's 'Who Wore It Better' Poll Goes Wrong
Palin's readers apparently think Tina Fey wore that sweater better than mom
- Bristol Palin is
happy that Tina Fey is once again impersonating her mom on
Saturday Night Live
. For one thing, Fey "sounds
like my mom," and "her fake accent is like nails on a chalkboard," Bristol writes in a blog post . And then there'...
Another Custody Battle
Brewing for Bristol Palin
Jan 6, 2016 10:57 AM CST
Another Custody Battle Brewing for Bristol Palin
Her ex has filed legal documents
- Bristol Palin still hasn't revealed who the father of her new daughter is, though quite a few signs point to it being her ex-fiance , Dakota Meyer—including the fact that Meyer has now filed legal documents claiming he is, in fact, the biological father of Sailor Grace. Meyer wants...
Dec 25, 2015 5:42 AM CST
Bristol Palin Gives Birth
Ex-fiance tweets about 'best Christmas present ever'
- Bristol Palin is a mother for the second time. Palin, who launched an abstinence campaign after giving birth as an unwed teenage mother, posted on Instagram Thursday that she gave birth to a girl, Sailor Grace , on Wednesday. "Our family couldn't be more complete," she wrote beneath...
I Did Not Steal
Nov 24, 2015 8:11 AM CST
Bristol Palin: I Did Not Steal Kristin Cavallari's Baby Name
But there will be a Sailor and a Saylor in this world
- Oh, that awkward moment when a fellow reality star gives her baby the same quirky name (although with an even quirkier spelling) you were planning to give
baby. On Monday,
star Kristin Cavallari gave birth to a baby girl she named Saylor James, ETOnline reports. The same...
for His Support
of 'Clock Kid'
Sep 17, 2015 5:40 PM CDT
Bristol Palin Slams Obama for His Support of 'Clock Kid'
White House invite 'encourages more racial strife,' she says
- It may seem like absolutely everyone is rallying behind Ahmed Mohamed, the 14-year-old arrested after the clock he made was mistaken for a bomb, but don't exactly count Bristol Palin among that number. After President Obama tweeted the teen an invitation to the White House , Palin responded on her...
Baby No. 2 Was
Jun 29, 2015 7:35 AM CDT
Bristol Palin: Baby No. 2 Was No Accident
'Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family'
- How can a pregnancy be "planned" but also a "huge disappointment" to one’s family and close friends? Well, that's what Bristol Palin is serving up in her latest public statement following her pregnancy announcement last week. At the time, the 24-year-old sounded a tad forlorn. "...
I'm Pregnant Again
Jun 25, 2015 4:47 PM CDT
Bristol Palin: I'm Pregnant Again
And she doesn't sound entirely happy about it
- Bristol Palin is pregnant again. In a depressed-sounding blog post ("Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one"), Palin says she decided to announce her pregnancy early because "constant trolls" have been speculating on the rumor mill. Palin, whose planned...
Sarah Palin Backs Duggars, Goes After Lena Dunham
Jun 4, 2015 7:13 PM CDT
Sarah Palin Backs Duggars, Goes After Lena Dunham
Bristol actually led the attack
- Sarah and Bristol Palin unloaded on Lena Dunham today in making the case that the Duggars are getting treated unfairly by the media. The all-caps headline on Sarah Palin's Facebook post will give you the gist: "HEY LENA, WHY NOT LAUGH OFF EVERYONE'S SEXUAL 'EXPERIMENTS' AS...
May 27, 2015 8:27 AM CDT
Bristol Palin Addresses, Doesn't Explain Non-Wedding
Says it's been 'a painful time'
- Bristol Palin broke her silence on Facebook yesterday, addressing the calling off of her wedding to Dakota Meyer just days before it was set to take place. The blog post she linked to, however, doesn't explain much. "I’m sure you’ve seen this has been all over...
May 18, 2015 6:15 PM CDT
Bristol Palin's Wedding This Weekend? It's Off
Sarah Palin breaks the news on Facebook
- Bristol Palin's wedding to a Marine war hero this weekend has been called off, mom Sarah Palin writes on Facebook . But the Palins are still planning "a great bar-b-que" in Kentucky that day for family and close friends, the former Alaska governor adds. Bristol and fiance Dakota Meyer...
Afghan War Hero
Mar 15, 2015 7:00 AM CDT
Bristol Palin Engaged to Afghan War Hero
Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer met her in Alaska last year
- Bristol Palin is engaged, reports
and this time it is to a decorated former Marine who is only the third living recipient of the Medal of Honor and not someone who is perennially terrible and more than a little hazy on birth control . "Last night, Sgt Dakota Meyer...
Says 'Old Lady'
Oct 22, 2014 10:00 AM CDT
Audio: Bristol Says 'Old Lady' Started Drunk Brawl
Palin also reportedly says on tape that guy knocked her down, spewed obscenities
- Sarah Palin has already offered an explanation for the reportedly booze-fueled brouhaha in Anchorage her family was involved in last month, but now there's apparently audiotape to supplement that account. TMZ has released what it says is a copy of Bristol, Willow, and Sarah Palin's complaints to police...
Bristol Is a Strong Woman
Sep 20, 2014 10:31 AM CDT
Palin Post-Brawl: Bristol Is a Strong Woman
But she doesn't necessarily mean that in a punch-throwing way
- Sarah Palin isn't offering details about who threw which punches at a recent brawl involving the family, but given that daughter Bristol was said to be among the participants, Talking Points Memo finds the former VP candidate's latest Facebook post interesting: "I love my Bristol!" she...
Sep 15, 2014 10:44 AM CDT
Palin Source Explains That Huge Brawl
Claims to offer the family's side of the story
- The Palins would apparently like to set the record straight regarding the huge drunken party brawl they were reportedly "present" for two weekends ago. A source close to the Palin family provided the family's "version of the events" to Real Clear Politics over the weekend, and confirms...
Palins 'Present' at
Sep 12, 2014 3:38 AM CDT
Palins 'Present' at Huge Drunken Brawl
Anchorage cops probing fracas at Todd's birthday bash
- It's not entirely clear exactly what happened at a big party in Anchorage, Alaska, Saturday night—but it apparently involved a lot of booze and a lot of Palins. According to Wonkette , multiple members of the family were "present" at a drunken brawl involving up to 20 people...
May 27, 2014 10:58 AM CDT
Bristol-Levi Custody Brawl Lives Again
Johnston wants more time with Tripp
- If you thought (hoped!) you'd heard the last from Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston, well, you thought wrong. The ex-lovers are back in court, fighting over custody of son Tripp, now five, Radar reports. Though Levi's official visitation schedule was never actually finalized, things had been fine...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
9-Year-Old Who Vanished While Camping Is Found Safe
She's Expected to Be a Senator in 2 Days
Crews Cleaning Storm Debris May Have Solved a Cold Case
Costco's Newest Product Keeps Selling Out in Just 'Hours'
Married Couple Killed by Grizzly Bear in Banff
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.