Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
12 Juicy Bits
Aug 2, 2010 8:15 AM CDT
12 Juicy Bits From the Angie Bio
Poor, poor Mick Jagger couldn't tame her
- Thanks to Angelina Jolie’s tendency to live her life in the public eye, Andrew Morton’s unauthorized biography of the actress probably won’t shock you. But there are enough new details to keep you reading, and the Daily Beast lists the top 12:
She was almost named Shiloh
Frolics in Home Video
TRIBUTE TO MOM
Jan 27, 2010 6:32 AM CST
6-Year-Old Angelina Jolie Frolics in Home Video
Tribute video commemorates anniversary of Marcheline Bertrand's death
- Today marks the third anniversary of Marcheline Bertrand’s death, and a memorial video featuring her and her two children—Angelina Jolie and James Haven—has been posted on YouTube . Featuring home video clips from a 1981 vacation in Hawaii, it shows a 6-year-old Angelina hula dancing with her mom,...
Jade's Funeral Date Set
Mar 24, 2009 10:28 AM CDT
Jade's Funeral Date Set
Plus, Rihanna house hunts, and more
- The funeral for Jade Goody, the British reality star who died of cervical cancer, will be held April 4, the BBC reports. A funeral procession will go from her house to a nearby church. Elsewhere:
Rihanna was spotted house-hunting yesterday in the Hollywood Hills, the
Struggling-for-cash Lindsay Lohan
Role to Mom
Nov 18, 2008 11:11 AM CST
Teary Angie Dedicates Role to Mom
Turn as mother in Changeling puts Jolie in mind of 'fierce' Marcheline Bertrand
- Angelina Jolie choked up while mentioning her mother at a press conference yesterday,
reports. The actress cursed when tears came, then dedicated her role as a strong mother in
to her own mom, who died of cancer last year. “When it came to her kids, she...
Popular on Newser
Country Singer, 37, Dies in His Sleep on Wedding Night
Black Guest Badgered by Staff Member at Palace Event
She Was Behind Some of Fleetwood Mac's Biggest Hits
Comedian Has Survived in NYC Nearly a Month on Just $100
'At Long Last We Have Gained Some Traction on This Most ... Feared Disease'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.