Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Add Newser to your home screen?
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 163,000+ »
Read our complete coverage here »
Carbon Dating Legitimizes Remains of Real-Life Santa
St. Nicholas' pelvis may be in possession of Illinois pastor
- Typically if you go around claiming to have a piece of Santa Claus' pelvis, you've earned yourself a psych evaluation. But it turns out a priest outside Chicago might actually have a case. The BBC reports scientists at the University of Oxford conducted the first-ever radiocarbon dating of a...
'Tomb of Santa Claus' Found Under Church
Archaeologists may have found St. Nick's final resting place
- Archaeologists believe they have found the final resting place of jolly old St. Nick—and it's nowhere near the North Pole. According to accounts in the Turkish media, researchers think "Santa Claus" is buried under an ancient church near the saint's birthplace in Antalya, southern Turkey, Newsweek...
Downturn Naughty, Not Nice to Seasonal Santas
Recession killing to holiday cheer
- If you dress up as Santa Claus for extra holiday holly, you may need a miracle on 34th Street to make it through Christmas. The recession has spread to the North Pole, reports the
, as Santas-for-hire find less work due to scaled-back Christmas party budgets and report rising...
Popular on Newser
86-Year-Old Dead in Apparent Social-Distancing Dust-Up
Here's When You'll Get Your Coronavirus Money
Bored Scientist Has Cool Magnet Idea, Doesn't End Well
David Geffen's Self-Isolation Yacht Post Not Going Over Well
Liberty University Students Are Getting Sick: Report
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Suggest a Story
Get our apps
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.