Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Kids a Dime
Mar 9, 2011 10:32 AM CST
Tony Curtis Didn't Leave Kids a Dime
He disinherited all 5 just months before death
- Jamie Lee Curtis eulogized her father Tony at his funeral last year—but just five months before his death , Curtis had disinherited Jamie Lee and his other four children.
has a copy of the will, which lists his children by name … then says, “I acknowledge the...
Is Not Alone
in His Casket
Oct 5, 2010 2:33 PM CDT
Tony Curtis Is Not Alone in His Casket
Actor was buried with gold coins, an iPhone, and a single Percocet tablet
- Wherever Tony Curtis ends up after his death, he will have some gold coins, sketchbooks, and a DVD of film clips to keep him busy. Curtis was buried yesterday with plenty of celebrities (including daughter Jamie Lee and Arnold Schwarzenegger, both of whom gave spirited eulogies) in attendance, and his...
Dead at 85
Sep 30, 2010 7:42 AM CDT
Tony Curtis Dead at 85
Screen legend passes away at Vegas home
- Tony Curtis, the screen icon best known for starring in
Some Like It Hot
with Marilyn Monroe and Jack Lemmon, has died of cardiac arrest aged 85 at his Las Vegas home. His daughter, Jamie Lee Curtis, confirmed to
that her father had passed away. Curtis—who appeared...
Comic Soupy Sales
Dead at 83
Oct 22, 2009 10:54 PM CDT
Comic Soupy Sales Dead at 83
Always willing to take a pie in the face, he battled a variety of illnesses
- Soupy Sales, the rubber-faced comedian whose anything-for-a-chuckle career was built on 20,000 pies to the face and 5,000 live TV appearances across a half-century of laughs, died tonight at 83. A longtime friend said Sales died at a hospice in New York, which he entered last week as...
Popular on Newser
Roberts: The Court Didn't Need to Do This
In His Roe Opinion, Thomas Flags Same-Sex Marriage
Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade
Rittenhouse to Pay for Lawsuits With Shooter Video Game
Cops: Vince Carter's Wife, Kids Hid During Burglary
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.