Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Sex Offender Admits Pair of Teen Murders
California's John Gardner will serve 2 life sentences
- Confirming suspicions that have swirled since his arrest for the murder of 17-year-old Chelsea King, John Gardner admitted yesterday to killing both King and 14-year-old Amber Dubois almost a year earlier. The San Diego district attorney won't seek the death penalty against Gardner, reports NBC San Diego , who had guided...
Suspect in Teen Murder May Be Linked to New Remains
Cops probe tie between Calif. man, dead girl, 14
- Just discovered remains of a 14-year-old girl may be linked to a San Diego-area sex offender arrested last week in the murder of area teen Chelsea King, police have indicated. The bones of Amber DuBois were found over the weekend in a rugged rural area in northern San Diego County....
Cops Find Body of Missing SoCal Teen
Chelsea King, 17, buried in shallow grave near lake
- Authorities say a body found in a grave is likely the San Diego County teen who went missing last week. Sheriff William Gore says the body, believed to be that of 17-year-old Chelsea King, was located this afternoon in a shallow grave near a lake north of San Diego.
Divers Search SoCal Lake for Missing Teen
Mom: Cops find underwear belonging to Chelsea King, 17
- Divers are searching a lake north of San Diego after the underwear of missing teen Chelsea King was found there. King, 17, hasn’t been seen since she went out for a run Thursday. A police source tells KTLA-TV that DNA on the underwear—a detail confirmed by King’s...
Sex Offender Busted in Teen's Disappearance
Searchers turn up evidence: cops
- A registered sex offender has been arrested after evidence was found linking him to the disappearance of a suburban San Diego teenager, according to investigators. John Gardner was busted yesterday after some 1,400 volunteers and 127 officers searched Rancho Bernardo Park for any sign of Chelsea King, 17. Investigators...
Popular on Newser
One Emerging Factor May Help Trump's Chances
First-Grade Remote Class Turns Absolutely Horrifying
Senator's Treatment of Name 'Kamala' Gives Boost to Rival
Court: Man Who Wouldn't Shake Woman's Hand Can't Be Citizen
Teacher Sees Scared Kids in Zoom Class, Calls 911
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.