Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Lin Yu Chun
Kid With Voice of
Cuts Record Deal
May 13, 2010 10:52 AM CDT
Kid With Voice of Whitney Houston Cuts Record Deal
Lin Yu-chun wowed with version of 'I Will Always Love You'
- The young man whose rendition of
I Will Always Love You
on a Taiwanese talent show recalled Whitney Houston's high notes has landed a record deal. Sony Music Entertainment said in a statement today that Lin Yu-chun's debut, featuring Chinese and English songs, will be released in July. It quoted...
Apr 12, 2010 1:45 PM CDT
Whitney Houston Clone Can Dance, Too
Lin Yu Chun shakes it in YouTube video
- If the video of the Taiwanese kid with the Whitney Houston pipes wasn't enough for you, he's now making the Internet rounds demonstrating his dancing skillz, PopEater reports. Watch the video above.
This Kid Sings
Like Whitney Houston
in case you missed it
Apr 11, 2010 2:48 PM CDT
This Kid Sings Like Whitney Houston
Lin Yu Chun is the latest viral video star
- This Chinese boy could be the next Susan Boyle. Gawker points to a video that is quickly making the rounds on the Internet, showing reality show contestant Lin Yu Chun—“an overweight teenager with an awkward haircut,” writes Maureen O'Connor. Surprisingly enough, he does a dead-on Whitney Houston...
Popular on Newser
After Serving 8 Years, Infomercial Pitchman Could Be Jailed Again
A Sleeping Giant Awakes, With Plenty of Spectators
Protesters Cheered Iran's World Cup Exit. Then Bullets Rained
On First Day in US, a Surprise Event for William and Kate
Cops Issue 'Clarification' on Murder of Idaho Students
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.