Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Don't Unplug Me!
Jun 15, 2010 5:40 AM CDT
Coleman Will: Don't Unplug Me!
Living will asked for life support for 15 days
- Gary Coleman's ex-wife Shannon Price ignored instructions in the actor's living will when she ordered his doctor to disconnect his life support, court documents show. Coleman had asked that he not be unplugged until after he had been in an irreversible coma for at least 15 days. But Price—named...
Suspects Foul Play
Jun 10, 2010 8:25 AM CDT
Coleman's Ex-Manager Suspects Foul Play
And yes, the death photos are out
- Another insider is crying foul play in the death of Gary Coleman. Ex-manager Dion Mial, who is also the executor of Coleman’s 1999 will, tells Radar he “wholeheartedly believes” that “there are criminal intentions relative to Gary’s death,” and goes on to imply ex-wife Shannon...
Sell for $10K
ex-wife raking it in
Jun 9, 2010 9:00 AM CDT
Coleman Death Pics Sell for $10K
Shannon Price is supposedly the snapper
- When it comes to profiting from Gary Coleman’s death, his ex-wife isn’t stopping at weird interviews : Shannon Price is reportedly behind the sale of Coleman’s death photos. The pictures, which show the actor in his hospital bed, were purchased by the oh-so-classy
magazine for $10,000,...
From Gary's Death
Jun 7, 2010 10:49 AM CDT
Ex-Wife Profiting From Gary's Death
Shannon Price continues to look shady
- Gary Coleman’s ex-wife has been telling the world she’s broke—but she may not be for long. Shannon Price is profiting from Coleman’s death, starting with the interview she shot within 24 hours of pulling the plug, Radar reports. She’s asked for up to $50,000...
I Didn't Push Him
Jun 4, 2010 9:50 AM CDT
Gary Coleman's Ex: I Didn't Push Him
Maybe not, but she's still kinda nutjobby
- Apparently everyone thinks Shannon Price caused Gary Coleman’s fatal fall—and in her attempt to quash the rumors, she’s actually spreading them. “People are so cruel, and they don’t even know,” she says in an interview obtained by TMZ . “I was upstairs. He was...
Gary Coleman, Wife
911 call released
Jun 2, 2010 6:48 PM CDT
Gary Coleman, Wife Were Divorced
So did she have the authority to pull the plug?
- Weird twist in the Gary Coleman death: Entertainment Tonight reports that Coleman and his wife had actually divorced in 2008. Which raises the question: Did Shannon Price have the legal authority to pull the plug? Meanwhile, transcripts of the 911 call she made show that Price was not all that...
Popular on Newser
Judge Declares Florida Abortion Law Unconstitutional
Supreme Court Puts a Big Case on Next Term's Docket
Radio Station Abruptly Starts Playing Same Song on a Loop
Suspect in Star Cyclist's Murder Is Caught
Mom of Hospital Escapee: 'Terrified for the Community'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.