Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Driver Learns Hard Lesson in Attacking Snowman
'Frosty' was actually built on something
- "Life is hard, but it's much harder when you’re stupid." So said Kentucky resident Cody Lutz after someone apparently drove into a snowman in his yard and learned—abruptly, we assume—that it was built on a tree stump,
reports. Lutz built the nine-foot-tall...
Internet Goes Crazy Over Hidden Panda Image
Can you spot it?
- There was the question of when Cheryl's birthday is . The dress that was either white and gold or blue and black . And now the Internet is going insane over a hidden panda, BuzzFeed reports. Illustrator Gergely Dudás, pen name Dudolf, shared an image on Facebook last Wednesday showing...
Saudi Cleric: Snowmen Are Sinful
He forbids 'un-Islamic' fun after rare snowfall
- After a fierce winter storm blanketed much of the Middle East—including northern Saudi Arabia—with snow last week, a prominent Saudi cleric issued a ruling banning people from making snowmen, calling them un-Islamic. Sheikh Mohammed Saleh al-Munajjid said "it is not permitted to make a statue out of...
Bus Driver Resigns After Mowing Down Snowman
Video shows driver veering to hit Frosty
- Don't mess with Frosty: A prank involving a snowman may have cost an Illinois bus driver his job. The unnamed driver quit after a video posted on YouTube earlier this month showing the driver veering into the wrong lane in order to plow over the snowman in the middle of...
Popular on Newser
Joe Biden Injures Himself
Trump Did Not Like What He Saw on 60 Minutes
An Ancient Light Could Undermine Physics
Her Son Was Killed by Cops. She Was Shot at His Funeral
Trump: 'It's Hard to Get Into the Supreme Court'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.