Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Betty Ford Staffer Drops Complaint Against LiLo
Holland will refuse to partake in any investigation
- So despite the fact that Dawn Holland is down one job and up one sprained hand —allegedly because Lindsay Lohan has a hard time staying sober in rehab—the ex-Betty Ford Center worker is dropping her criminal complaint against Lohan, TMZ reports. Holland may not have found the media...
Fired Worker: LiLo Sprained My Hand, Called Me a...
According to Dawn Holland, Lindsay has a dirty mouth
- A drunk, belligerent Lindsay Lohan shoved Betty Ford staffer Dawn Holland and then called her a “'C__T B___H,” Holland claims in the police report obtained by TMZ . It’s just one of the many new details coming out about the dust-up that got Holland fired . She tells TMZ...
Rehab Worker in Lohan Dustup Fired
She 'broke confidentiality rules,' says clinic
- A rehab clinic worker who accused an apparently drunken Lindsay Lohan of assaulting her has been fired. "Regrettably, one of our employees violated strict confidentiality guidelines by publicly identifying patients in a media interview and by disclosing a privileged document," said a statement from the clinic. "The...
Popular on Newser
Trump Cuts 60 Minutes Interview Short, Calls It 'FAKE'
Suspected Culprit Emerges in Mystery 'Havana Syndrome'
Family, Friends of Woman Killed by Falling Tree Will Get $28M
USA Today Breaks With Tradition on 2020 Race
Biden, Trump in Dead Heat in One Battleground State
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.