Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Couple Finds Creative Solution on Wedding Guests
Packaging company donates cardboard cutouts for Michigan pair's nuptials
- Cardboard cutout wedding guests will make for a not-so-cookie-cutter wedding as a Michigan couple prepares to tie the knot during the coronavirus pandemic. After Amy Simonson and Dan Stuglik's wedding plans were disrupted amid the outbreak, a packaging company donated more than 100 cardboard cutouts to pose as stand-ins...
For First Time, Olympians Will Snooze on Cardboard Beds
Bed frames at the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo will be made of cardboard
- Tokyo Olympic athletes, beware—you may not want to celebrate your gold by jumping on the bed. That's because the bed frames in the athletes village at this year's Olympics will be made of cardboard. Sturdy cardboard. "Those beds can stand up to 200 kilograms," explained...
Introducing: A $20 Bike Made of Cardboard
Inventor hopes to have it in mass production soon
- It's a pretty nifty idea assuming it all comes together: An Israeli inventor has made a bicycle almost entirely out of cardboard and hopes to have it in mass production in months, reports Reuters . Izhar Gafni swears his $20 bike is uber-durable, thanks to a treatment of organic materials...
New Zealand Building $4.1M Cathedral ... From Cardboard
Will be 82-feet high and seat 700
- A cathedral made from cardboard. The idea may sound flimsy, but in the earthquake -devastated city of Christchurch, Anglican leaders believe it will deliver both a temporary solution and a statement about the city's recovery. Albeit a pricey one: The plans call for an 82-foot high cathedral constructed with...
Popular on Newser
UPS: We Found Tucker Carlson's Missing Shipment
In Pennsylvania, a Stall Tactic Could Lift Trump to Victory
An 'Unprecedented' Ransomware Assault Is Underway
One of the Final Places Without COVID Reports First Cases
AOC 'Cautious About Words' When Answering One Question
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.