Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Town Votes to
Sep 20, 2013 9:17 AM CDT
Town Votes to Give Gun-Lovin' Police Chief the Boot
Council announced yesterday, but Kessler's lawyer will request public hearing
- A small-town Pennsylvania police chief's profanity-laced Internet tirades about the Second Amendment and liberals have earned him a measure of notoriety—and now, his bosses intend, a pink slip. Gilberton Borough Council members said last night they plan to fire Mark Kessler, nearly two months after voting to suspend...
Has 'No Regrets'
Aug 1, 2013 8:41 AM CDT
Pottymouthed Police Chief Suspended, Has 'No Regrets'
Mark Kessler off the job for 30 days without pay
- The Pennsylvania police chief turned YouTube star—whose videos featured Herculean levels of shooting and swearing —will get some time away from his beloved weaponry on a 30-day suspension without pay, PennLive reports. The Gilberton Borough Council ruled last night that Mark Kessler used the town-owned guns without permission,...
TODAY, ON THE INTERNET
Jul 24, 2013 1:22 PM CDT
Gun-Slingin' Police Chief Blasts 'Libtards'
Pennsylvania's Mark Kessler in the spotlight
- If Pennsylvania police chief Mark Kessler is trying to achieve name recognition on a level with Arizona's Sheriff Joe , he's off to a pretty good start. Kessler released a YouTube video earlier this month that has gone viral, the Lehigh Valley's
reports; in it, the...
Popular on Newser
Cruise Cancels at Sea, Stranding Passengers
Transportation CEO Steps In Front of Train to His Death
University President Fired For 'Inappropriate Relationship'
Bob Saget Widow Breaks Silence After Star's Death
DeSantis: Wish I'd Been 'Much Louder' Against Trump's COVID Move
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.