Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Mom Who Killed 2 Kids After Losing Custody Gets Life
Marilyn Edge claimed she was taking them to Disneyland
- An Arizona woman who murdered her two children after saying she was going to take them to Disneyland will be spending the rest of her life in prison. A judge in California, where the bodies of 13-year-old Jaelen Edge and his sister Faith, 10, were found in a hotel room...
Dad Had Just Won Custody of Slain Kids
Had fought for years with ex-wife charged in their deaths
- The Arizona woman who tried to kill herself Saturday after allegedly murdering her two children had lost custody of them just three days before. The autopsy points to poison as the killer, and the AP 's report on Marilyn Edge focuses on the "contentious" custody battle she had...
Mom's Botched Suicide Attempts Lead to Dead Kids
Marilyn Edge's comments to paramedics alerted police to dead kids
- An Arizona woman reportedly tried to kill herself Saturday in Santa Ana, California, in what the
describes as two "bizarre botched attempts." Police say Marilyn Edge slammed her car into an electrical box in a shopping mall parking lot; there was a propane tank in her...
Popular on Newser
'Sketchy Andy': I Tore Down the Monolith
It Started With a Cough, Ended With Rapper's Arrest at Disney
Trump: Terminate Social Media Shield or I'll Veto Defense Bill
They Hoped to Adopt. They Walked Into a 'Baby Mill'
Baby Waiting to Be Born for 28 Years Is Finally Here
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.