Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Nazi Criminal to Be Buried in 'Secret' Location
But Priebke supporters can pay homage, lawyer says
- After an attempt to hold a funeral for a Nazi war criminal sparked clashes, a secret burial place has been found for Erich Priebke, his lawyer says—though he seems to have a strange definition of "secret." The lawyer says Priebke will be buried in Italy or Germany,...
Clashes Halt Nazi War Criminal's Funeral
Catholic extremists offer to hold service for Priebke
- The corpse of a Nazi war criminal is far from resting in peace in Italy: A hearse containing the body of Erich Priebke, who died last week while under house arrest for his role in the 1944 massacre of 335 Italian civilians, was attacked by protesters yesterday as it approached...
Nazi War Criminal Erich Priebke Dead at 100
Former SS captain played role in Italian massacre
- Erich Priebke, a former Nazi SS captain who evaded arrest for nearly 50 years after taking part in one of the worst atrocities by German occupiers in Italy during World War II, died yesterday at age 100. Priebke was finally extradited to Italy from Argentina in 1995 to face trial...
Popular on Newser
Felicity Huffman Has Paid Full Debt to Society
Fistfights Break Out at Bloody Trump Rally
Before SCOTUS Vote, Democrats Have Request for Pence
Man Uses Most Unusual Way to Take Down Biden Signs: Cops
Putin Speaks Out on Trump's Criticism of Biden Family
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.