Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Flappy Bird Creator 'Considering' a Resurrection
Creator Dong Nguyen offers in-depth interview
- The creator of Flappy Bird shocked fans when he mysteriously yanked the game , and since then, Dong Nguyen has been difficult to pin down. But
managed to catch up with him in his hometown of Hanoi, where he agreed to an in-depth chat. Perhaps the most important question:...
It's Come to This: Man Rents Out Phone With Flappy Bird
Pay $1 a minute to play
- The sudden disappearance of Flappy Bird has led to a truly strange gray market. Ads have been springing up on eBay and Craigslist for iPhones and iPads pre-loaded with the game, with ridiculously high asking prices attached. One auction climbed to more than $250,000, with 76 bids, according to...
Flappy Bird Creator: Game Was Too Addictive
Rejects rumors of Nintendo warning
- Why did the creator of Flappy Bird remove the hit game from download services? It was "an addictive product," he tells
. "Flappy Bird was designed to play in a few minutes when you are relaxed," notes Dong Nguyen, 29. But "I think it has...
Stressed Developer Yanks Best-Selling App
'I can't take it anymore,' says Flappy Bird creator
- It's game over for Flappy Bird. At midnight, the Vietnamese creator of the hugely popular mobile game made good on his threat to pull the game from app stores, saying the attention from its instant success had become too much and he couldn't take it anymore, reports Mashable...
Popular on Newser
Mysterious Monolith Discovered in Utah
Secret NYC Wedding Was Attended by Thousands
Trump: We're Still Fighting
Under Fire From Progressives, Feinstein Makes a Change
Pennsylvania, Nevada Certify Vote Results
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.