Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Zaharie Ahmad Shah
Aussie Official Spurns Theory, Cites MH370 Pilot's Weight
Peter Foley says Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah would have gotten decompression sickness
- The debate over MH370's demise rages on, this time in the Australian Senate, where an official with the country's Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) threw cold water on a recently pushed theory . In an episode of Australia's
, experts alleged that Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah intentionally crashed...
MH370 Captain 'Plotted Indian Ocean Course in Simulator'
This shows 'the possibility of planning,' Australia says
- Australian officials have confirmed that data recovered from a home flight simulator owned by the captain of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 showed that someone used the device to plot a course to the southern Indian Ocean, where the missing jet is believed to have crashed, the AP reports. There has...
Another Jet Lead: 300 More Objects Detected
Pilot's son dismisses suicide speculation
- Another big lead, but yet more frustration in the hunt for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Officials say a Thai satellite has detected "300 objects of various sizes" floating near the search area in the Indian Ocean, reports the AP . Another set of satellite images released yesterday showed 122 "...
Files Deleted From Malaysia Pilot's Flight Simulator
Forensics team trying to recover data
- Files had recently been deleted from the flight simulator found at the home of the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 pilot, Malaysia's defense minister says. Investigators are attempting to retrieve the information, but the minister stressed that Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah has not been proven guilty, the AP reports. At...
Latest Theory Puts Renewed Focus on Pilots
But no red flags emerge about lives of Malaysian pair
- The new theory that the missing Malaysia jet was deliberately flown for hundreds of miles off its intended course is putting new scrutiny on the plane's two pilots. Malaysian authorities say they are at least examining the possibility that one or both might have been involved in whatever happened,...
Popular on Newser
UPS: We Found Tucker Carlson's Missing Shipment
Site Co-Founder Quits, Saying Biden Article Was Censored
In Pennsylvania, a Stall Tactic Could Lift Trump to Victory
Star Couple Makes Big News
Paralyzed 11 Seconds Into His First Game, He Became an 'Inspiration'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.