Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Boston Marathon Survivor
'Broken' After Another Setback
Jan 7, 2019 9:45 AM CST
Boston Marathon Survivor 'Broken' After Another Setback
Adrianne Haslet is struck by a car, has surgery
- She lost a leg in the Boston Marathon bombing, only to return to run the race again , as well as to dance . Now Adrianne Haslet has suffered another blow. She was hit by a car Saturday evening in Boston and already has undergone surgery, reports TMZ . "Struck by a...
Woman Who Lost Leg
in Marathon Bombing
Will Run This Year
Jan 27, 2016 10:58 AM CST
Woman Who Lost Leg in Marathon Bombing Will Run This Year
Adrianne Haslet-Davis is training for April 18 race
- Adrianne Haslet-Davis, who lost most of her left leg in the Boston Marathon bombing, will run the marathon this year. Haslet-Davis, who announced her plans Tuesday, tells Boston.com she wanted to make sure she was ready "both physically and mentally"—she was not a runner when she...
Nov 20, 2015 1:44 PM CST
Airline Loses Boston Bombing Survivor's Prosthetic Leg
But Twitter was on it
- Adrianne Haslet-Davis has her prosthetic leg back, but not after quite a bit of inconvenience. The Boston Marathon bombing survivor (a professional dancer who lost her leg but didn't let that keep her from dancing ) tweeted Thursday to call out American Airlines: "Hi @AmericanAir u lost my...
Lost Foot in
Mar 20, 2014 5:19 PM CDT
Woman Who Lost Foot in Boston Bomb Dances Again
Adrianne Haslet-Davis uses high-tech prosthetic at TED conference
- Adrianne Haslet-Davis lost her left foot and part of her leg in the Boston Marathon bombings, but the professional dancer vowed afterward that she would dance again. Yesterday she did, at the 2014 TED Conference in Vancouver, reports AP . The 33-year-old took the stage with a partner and twirled about...
Popular on Newser
Before Trip, Petito Worried About Laundrie's 'Episodes'
At Least 6 Killed, 24 Hurt in Parade Mass Shooting
Cheney: 'Trump Can Never Be Near the Oval Office Again'
Teen's Sudden Mental Collapse Ended in a National Park
Cops Find 'Very Unpleasant Scene' at Funeral Home
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.