Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
How the 'Hottest Boy' in Town
Became a Serial Killer
in case you missed it
Mar 7, 2020 1:30 PM CST
How the 'Hottest Boy' in Town Became a Serial Killer
'Philadelphia Magazine' takes a deep dive into Cosmo DiNardo's downward spiral
- On July 6, 2017, Cosmo DiNardo met with his psychiatrist at the University of Pennsylvania. Christian Kohler had been treating the 20-year-old since November and had gradually been decreasing the anti-psychotic drugs the Bucks County man took for the bipolar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, and schizophrenia that he had only recently...
Inside Criminal Histories of
Alleged Pennsylvania Killers
Jul 15, 2017 2:51 PM CDT
Inside Criminal Histories of Alleged Pennsylvania Killers
Cosmo DiNardo, Sean Kratz charged with killing 4 missing men
- The cousins started small—break-ins, jewelry heists, traffic violations—but on Friday they were charged in a grisly crime spree that ended with police unearthing the bodies of four young men from two pits buried deep on a sprawling family-owned farm in Pennsylvania. The AP reports it's still not...
Cousins Charged With
Jul 14, 2017 3:37 PM CDT
Cousins Charged With Pennsylvania Murders
Cosmo DiNardo says 4 missing men were killed during drug deals
- Cosmo DiNardo and his cousin, Sean Kratz, were charged Friday with multiple counts of homicide, abuse of a corpse, and conspiracy in connection with the deaths of the men who disappeared earlier this month in Pennsylvania, the
reports. According to NBC News , the district attorney says "we...
After Shock Turn in Case of
Missing Men, Hint of Motive
Jul 14, 2017 6:39 AM CDT
After Shock Turn in Case of Missing Men, Hint of Motive
Thus far, additional details have come from unnamed sources
- After Thursday's shocking turn in the case of four missing Pennsylvania men—a confession—come more details from what Cosmo DiNardo allegedly admitted to doing. The admission came in exchange for prosecutors taking the death penalty off the table, and DiNardo's lawyers did not provide motive or much...
Shocking Turn in
Case of Missing
Men: a Murder
Jul 13, 2017 6:18 PM CDT
Shocking Turn in Case of Missing Men: a Murder Confession
Cosmo DiNardo confessed to avoid death penalty, lawyer says
- A stunning twist in the case of four men who disappeared this month in Pennsylvania: A person of interest in the disappearances confessed Thursday to murdering the missing men, the
reports. “[Cosmo DiNardo] confessed to his participation or commission in the murders of four young men,”...
Body of 1 of 4 Missing
Pennsylvania Men Found
Jul 13, 2017 6:03 AM CDT
Body of 1 of 4 Missing Pennsylvania Men Found
Remains were found in 'common grave'
- The family of one of four missing young men in Pennsylvania got the news they were dreading Wednesday night when authorities announced that the body of 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro had been found in a deep grave on a suburban Philadelphia farm. District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said the body was found...
'Stakes Are Incredibly High':
DA on 4 Missing Men
Jul 12, 2017 12:49 PM CDT
'Stakes Are Incredibly High': DA on 4 Missing Men
Bucks County, Pa., DA says 'important evidence' has been found, but no remains
- Police have recovered "important" evidence but no human remains as they methodically search a large Pennsylvania farm this week for clues to the disappearance of four young men believed to be victims of foul play, the AP reports. A county prosecutor said Wednesday the search will remain focused on...
'Person of Interest' Named
in Search for 4 Missing Men
Jul 12, 2017 5:15 AM CDT
'Person of Interest' Named in Search for 4 Missing Men
Prosecutors wanted DiNardo arrested weeks ago
- As the search for four missing young men continues in Pennsylvania, a 20-year-old man arrested on a weapons charge Monday has been confirmed as a "person of interest" in the case. Bucks County DA Matthew Weintraub says investigators are still trying to figure out the relationship between Cosmo DiNardo...
'Incredibly Hot' Leads in
Search for Missing Men
Jul 11, 2017 10:01 AM CDT
'Incredibly Hot' Leads in Search for Missing Men
Cops search 3 Pa. properties belonging to family
- Authorities in Pennsylvania are scouring several properties belonging to one family as the search for four missing men heats up. At least three properties belonging to a couple who own a concrete business were searched in Bucks County beginning Sunday, reports WPVI . Those included a 68-acre farm in Solebury Township,...
Popular on Newser
Detroit Radio Anchor Killed, His Family Injured, in Attack
The World Has a New Island
Earth Isn't Ready for What We've Collected on Mars
Radio Station's Move Is Bad News for Favre
Florida Is Bracing for a Major Hurricane
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.