Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
The Coronavirus Pandemic
Confirmed US cases: 2,852,807 »
Read our complete coverage here »
Roger Stone Admits Using InfoWars to Spread Lies
He reaches settlement in $100M defamation case
- Roger Stone, the Trump confidant recently praised by the president for his truthfulness, has agreed to run ads in national newspapers apologizing for spreading lies. As part of a settlement in a $100 million defamation lawsuit brought by exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui, Stone has admitted using the conspiracy website...
Sam Nunberg's Spectacle Prompts an Ethical Debate
Critics wonder whether hosts exploited a vulnerable guest; he plans to get treatment
- It's not often that a news host feels compelled to ask a guest if he's been drinking , but that bizarre scenario unfolded Monday night as former Trump aide Sam Nunberg made the rounds of cable shows to complain about Robert Mueller's subpoena of him. On Tuesday, Charlie...
Ex-Aide Insults Trump, Defies Mueller in Bizarre Interviews
CNN asked Sam Nunberg if he'd been drinking
- "I think my lawyer is going to dump me," former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg told MSNBC during a bizarre series of media interviews Monday in which he dared special counsel Robert Mueller to arrest him, said he despises President Trump, and called White House press secretary Sarah...
Popular on Newser
In 'Very, Very, Very Large Crowd' at Nightclub, a Mass Shooting
There's Apparently a New Kid in the 2020 Race
The Maya Had Good Reason to Abandon Tikal
Canada Busts Americans Under Quarantine Act
Yankees' First Team Workout Is a Disaster
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.