Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Mom Who Lost 3 Daughters in Car Crash Is Pregnant
Jackie Hance recounts grief over Taconic Parkway accident
- "Our baby is due in the fall" is how Jackie Hance ends her
Ladies' Home Journal
essay. The otherwise unremarkable line is anything but, considering that the Long Island woman is the mother of three young girls killed in a horrific accident on New Jersey's Taconic Parkway in...
Don't Judge Car Crash Mom; Judge Alcoholism
- It’s easy to condemn Diane Schuler—the mom who drove drunk and stoned the wrong way on a highway and killed herself, four children, and three others—writes Susan Cheever on Salon. But “for those of us who have ever driven a car after having a few beers,...
NY Mom in Wrong-Way Crash Rarely Drank: Husband
- The woman who drove drunk and caused a New York highway crash that killed eight people rarely drank, said her husband, who suggested diabetes and other health problems were to blame. "She was not a drinker. She was not an alcoholic," Daniel Schuler said at a tearful news...
Popular on Newser
Site Co-Founder Quits, Saying Biden Article Was Censored
UPS: We Found Tucker Carlson's Missing Shipment
He Was Waiting for a Bus in NYC. Then, a Horrifying Plunge
Paralyzed 11 Seconds Into His First Game, He Became an 'Inspiration'
NHL Team Drops Prospect Over His Actions as a Teen
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.