Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Frances Quinn Hunter
and I Are Kaput
Jun 26, 2012 8:57 AM CDT
Rielle: Edwards and I Are Kaput
That fairytale romance apparently broke up last week
- If Rielle Hunter's endless saga actually elicited our emotions, she would now just be toying with them: Despite the fact that just last week she revealed she and John Edwards were still together , today on
Good Morning America
she says they've actually broken up. "We are a...
Inside Rielle Hunter's Tell-All
Jun 18, 2012 8:07 AM CDT
Inside Rielle Hunter's Tell-All
John Edwards 'a great dad' ... when he's around, mistress writes
- Rielle Hunter still has feelings for John Edwards, she reveals in her soon-to-be-released memoir , and if his campaign finance trial ended with him in prison, she planned to move to be near him. "So if you went to jail, what kind of jail would it be? One of those...
Apr 13, 2010 1:37 PM CDT
Edwards exposé a shoo-in for glory—but not for tabloid
- By any sane measure, the unmasking of John Edwards as a philanderer who knocked up his mistress while his wife battled cancer was one of the all-time great scoops—except in determining the winners of yesterday's Pulitzer Prizes for journalism. "The media elite circled the wagons to exclude the...
Apr 5, 2010 6:10 PM CDT
Oprah Lands Rielle Hunter Interview
John Edwards' baby mama schedules first TV interview
- In scheduling her first TV interview, Rielle Hunter has gone right to the top: Oprah Winfrey. The Queen of All Media beat out Barbara Walters and Diane Sawyer in the competition to debrief John Edwards' mistress and baby mama, RadarOnline reports. When she wanted to distance herself from photos that...
Mar 15, 2010 2:15 PM CDT
Edwards mistress tells Barbara Walters she 'went with the flow'
- Elizabeth Edwards probably isn't too thrilled with Rielle Hunter's
spread —but neither is Hunter. Barbara Walters said on
today Hunter told her that when she saw the pictures, she found them "repulsive." When Walters asked her why she posed the way she did, Hunter...
I Still Love
Mar 15, 2010 7:51 AM CDT
Rielle Hunter: I Still Love 'Johnny'
The mistress talks—a lot
- Rielle Hunter finally speaks out—a lot—in a 10,000-word
interview covering, among other things, her first sexual encounter with one “Johnny” Edwards (on the day they met). More from the unpaid interview:
On her feelings for Edwards
: “I love Johnny and I love my daughter
Mar 2, 2010 10:50 AM CST
5 Celebrity Love Children
Jude Law, Eric Clapton, and other scandalous parents
- Now that Jude Law has finally, after five months, met his daughter with former fling Samantha Burke, The Frisky rounds up a few other—rumored!—famous love children:
The Clapton kids
: Conor, the son whose death prompted Eric Clapton to write “Tears In Heaven,” was born to
Jan 28, 2010 6:57 AM CST
John Edwards Confirms Split
He 'still cares deeply' about wife Elizabeth
- John Edwards confirmed his separation from wife Elizabeth yesterday, calling it “an extraordinarily sad moment.” Elizabeth has had divorce papers ready for a year, but an insider says trust issues finally pushed the couple over the edge. “John feels like, 'I can't live with you checking my...
Leaving John: Tab
Jan 27, 2010 9:51 AM CST
Elizabeth Edwards Leaving John: Tab
After Rielle Hunter, love child, Edwards is at 'breaking point'
- After months of rumors, denials, and eventual confessions, Elizabeth Edwards may have finally had enough of hubby John’s dalliances. In its new issue,
’s cover story claims that Elizabeth told her sister “I’ve had it” and is kicking John out of her life. The magazine has...
No Prize for You
Jan 22, 2010 5:30 PM CST
: No Prize for You
Edwards story won't net tabloid an award because it's a 'magazine'
is not eligible for a Pulitzer Prize for its reporting on John Edwards' affair with Rielle Hunter and the resulting child—not because it's a supermarket tabloid but because of a technicality. The
you see calls itself a "magazine," and magazines can't receive the...
John Edwards Wanted
Paternity Test Faked: Aide
Jan 21, 2010 12:57 PM CST
John Edwards Wanted Paternity Test Faked: Aide
Andrew Young says boss wanted used diaper; Edwardses have separated
- Former John Edwards aide and fake babydaddy Andrew Young is dishing on the specifics of the foiled ruse, including a seamy attempt to fake a paternity test. Young’s ABC News interview, set to air next week, is widely seen as the impetus for Edwards’ acknowledgment today that he is...
Court Docs Prove
Dec 17, 2009 8:59 AM CST
Court Docs Prove John Edwards Is Babydaddy
Child support battle with Rielle Hunter is all down on paper
- Child support documents from earlier this year prove once and for all that John Edwards is the father of mistress Rielle Hunter’s baby, Radar reports. The gossip site obtained and posted the documents , first printed by the
last week, which show Hunter is seeking more than $17,...
Aug 14, 2009 10:52 AM CDT
Phelps Crashed in 'Tranny Hooker District'
Plus, Edwards might finally cop to love child
- After analyzing the location of Michael Phelps’ car accident, a Gawker tipster reveals that the Olympic legend “may have been leaving the tranny hooker district” of Baltimore at the time, leading blogger the Cajun Boy to wonder, “Was Michael Phelps trolling for a tranny? It's highly doubtful, but...
Popular on Newser
Cops Warn About New iPhone Feature, Experts Say to Chill
George Santos Is Expelled From Congress
Bad News Part II for Trump on Legal Front
Santos: 'I No Longer Have to Answer a Single Question'
Prosecutors: Inmate Stabbed Chauvin 22 Times
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.