Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
US Preacher Now Banned From All 28 EU Countries
Anderson is first ever banned from Ireland under powers brought in 20 years ago
- A radical American preacher is now banned from all 28 European Union countries, including Ireland, which has used an exclusion order for the first time under its 20-year-old immigration law. Minister for Justice Charlie Flanagan signed the order Sunday to keep out Steven Anderson, the anti-gay extremist pastor of a...
Fringe Baptist Minister Is New American Taliban
- The Rev. Steven Anderson—he's the Arizona preacher praying for the president's death—is positioning himself nicely to take up a new title, writes Jeffrey Weiss for Politics Daily: American Taliban. Anderson isn't a terrorist. But he is a "man with an absolute belief in a particular interpretation of...
Gun-Toter's Pastor Prayed for Obama's Death
Ariz. preacher called prez 'socialist devil'
- The man who brought an assault rifle to an Obama town hall in Arizona last week had attended a sermon the day before during which the pastor said he would “pray for Barack Obama to die and go to hell,” TPM reports. “I’d like Barack Obama...
Popular on Newser
Months After Recovery, COVID Survivors Report an Oddity
Cops: Restaurant Owner Went to Extremes to Violate Lockdown
We Don't Use Our Thumbs the Way Neanderthals Did
'Hottest Doctor' Gets in Hot Water Over Party Pics
Trump Loses Again on Pennsylvania's Count
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.