Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Fashion Wunderkind 'Deeply
Saddened' to Shutter His Label
Nov 2, 2019 5:30 AM CDT
Fashion Wunderkind 'Deeply Saddened' to Shutter His Label
Zac Posen's namesake brand is no more
- Designer Zac Posen is shutting down his namesake label. Posen has been a red-carpet favorite for close to two decades, known for glamorous, body-hugging gowns, often with long trains or big, flamboyant ruffles, for stars like Katie Holmes and Rihanna. An announcement from the label's owners, House of Z...
Apr 4, 2019 12:25 PM CDT
Delta Flight Attendants: Uniforms Causing Big Issues
Joining their American Airlines counterparts, Delta staffers say new garb causes rashes, hair loss
- American Airlines has already pumped more than $1 million into toxicological tests to see why its recently introduced flight attendant uniforms are causing what appear to be allergic reactions . Now Delta is joining the itchy fray, with that airline's flight attendants saying their own uniforms have been leading to...
'Fat' Size 4 Model:
I Can't Get Work
Feb 16, 2010 8:06 AM CST
'Fat' Size 4 Model: I Can't Get Work
Coco Rocha, size 4 model, worries her weight hurts her career
- A size 4 runway model says she's considered too fat for Fashion Week. Twenty-one-year-old Coco Rocha walked for Diane von Furstenberg and Zac Posen last week, but still feels her weight is hurting her career. “I’m not in demand for the shows anymore,” she tells the
Tina Fey Talks
white denim, bonnets
Feb 12, 2010 11:12 AM CST
Tina Fey Talks Fashion With
Actress who represents 'normalcy' dishes on glamor
- Tina Fey has learned a lot about fashion as her star has gotten brighter—for example, the trick of holding up your breasts with double-sided tape—yet she was “clobbered” for the Zac Posen dress she wore to the Golden Globes. “Do you think George Clooney will hold...
Popular on Newser
This Might Be the Biggest Data Breach in History
For US Savings Accounts, Another Shift Is Unfolding
He Was Hesitant About Going to Parade, Ended Up Dead
After Parade Shooting, 2 Jarring Comparisons
The City of Orlando's July 4 Message Didn't Land Well
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.