Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
SpaghettiOs Recalled Over Choking Hazard
'Please don't eat this product,' company says of affected batch
- Any cans of SpaghettiOs lurking in your cupboards should be inspected in case they're part of a batch containing a potential choking hazard, the Campbell Soup Company says. The company says pieces of red plastic from the lining were found in a small number of cans and that it...
Woman Held in Jail for Weeks Over SpaghettiOs
Georgia cop thought sauce residue was meth
- When Ashley Gabrielle Huff was pulled over by a police officer in Gainesville, Ga., on July 2 for a tag light violation, the officer immediately became suspicious of her appearance and demeanor. After finding a spoon in her car with residue on it (and supposedly field-testing it), the officer was...
'I'm Not Sorry' for Vets' Joke, Writes Comedian
Natasha Leggero bucks a trend, challenges her over-the-top critics
- Empty public apologies are all the rage these days, but comedian Natasha Leggero is taking a different route. "I'm not sorry," she wrote on her Tumblr after taking heat for a joke she made on NBC on New Year's Eve about World War II vets....
SpaghettiOs: Sorry About That Pearl Harbor Tweet
Company removes upbeat memorial
- Campbell's has apparently learned its lesson: A smiling noodle is not the way to commemorate a national tragedy. Today, Pearl Harbor's 72nd anniversary, the company's SpaghettiOs brand tweeted, "Take a moment to remember #PearlHarbor with us." Below those words: A big picture of the company...
Campbell's Recalls 15M Pounds of SpaghettiOs
Marie Callender dinners also flagged
- Two popular grocery items are being pulled off the shelves—SpaghettiOs that weren't adequately heated during processing, and Marie Callender frozen dinners that pose a salmonella risk. In kid food news, Campbell Soup is recalling 15 million pounds of SpaghettiOs with meatballs after a cooker malfunctioned at one of the...
Popular on Newser
Joe Biden Injures Himself
Monolith in Utah Desert Disappears
Assassination Complicates Biden's Plans
Big Donor on Election Fraud Suits Wants His Money Back
Trump: 'It's Hard to Get Into the Supreme Court'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
Newser In Your Inbox
Get The Morning 8: The eight stories you need to know, bright and early.
View all Newsletters and sign up
Get our apps
Install our app
Suggest a Story
© 2020 Newser, LLC. All rights reserved.
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.