Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
as Line Snaps,
for 45 Minutes
Jun 29, 2018 11:20 AM CDT
Parasailing Terror as Line Snaps, Woman Drifts for 45 Minutes
Katie Malone is lucky to be alive after frightening incident in Puerto Vallarta
- It was supposed to be an adventurous outing to celebrate her last birthday in her 20s. Instead, Katie Malone ended up with her body shattered after a freak parasailing accident in Mexico—but she and her family are thankful she's alive. Malone's brother Brendan Malone tells
Jul 23, 2010 6:31 PM CDT
Parasailing Donkey's Owner Won't Face Charges
Russian officials say animal is OK
- The owner of a donkey that went parasailing over a Russian beach , terrifying both the animal and onlookers, will not face animal cruelty charges, the
reports. The donkey, a female, "is clinically healthy," a local official tells AFP , adding that the owner didn't see any problem...
Jul 20, 2010 2:14 PM CDT
Flying Donkey Sparks Animal Cruelty Probe
Terrified animal goes parasailing, scaring Russian beachgoers
- Russian police are investigating a possible case of animal cruelty after a donkey was forced to parasail over a beach resort, terrifying not only the animal but sunbathing families who watched from below. "The donkey screamed and children cried," a police rep tells AFP . "No-one had the...
Popular on Newser
Secrets of Playboy 's Hugh Hefner Allegations Are Graphic
'Stealth Omicron' Has Arrived in the US
In This City, a US First on Gun Ownership
After 6 Years in Jail for Staying Mum on Gold, a New Roadblock
Melania Trump's Hat 'Collateral Damage' of Crypto Crash
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.