Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Bermuda Triangle 'Victim'
May Have Been Found
in case you missed it
Feb 1, 2020 2:00 PM CST
Bermuda Triangle 'Victim' May Have Been Found
Michael Barnette believes SS Cotopaxi rests off Florida coast
- A ship thought to have disappeared a century ago in an area known as the Bermuda Triangle turned up in the Gobi Desert in Steven Spielberg's
Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Now it has reportedly been found for real. The SS Cotopaxi set out to carry coal from...
Mystery: Finally Cracked?
Mar 15, 2016 3:03 AM CDT
Bermuda Triangle Mystery: Finally Cracked?
Norwegian scientists point to 'methane craters'
- A new discovery has revived an old theory about ocean water gobbling up ships in the Bermuda Triangle—if, that is, the Bermuda Triangle even exists. Researchers from the Arctic University of Norway say they've spotted large craters apparently created by methane buildups off Norway's coast, Atlas Obscura...
Hundreds of Pigeons
Aug 24, 2012 12:01 PM CDT
Bird 'Bermuda Triangle' Claims Hundreds of Pigeons
British pigeon racers distraught
- There's a new Bermuda Triangle—but this one's for the birds. Racing pigeons, who are supposed to rush home when released far away, are disappearing in northern England, the
reports. Just 13 of 232 birds released in North Yorkshire last weekend made it to their destinations, and...
Discover New Jersey's
in case you missed it
Jun 9, 2012 7:00 AM CDT
Discover New Jersey's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Round Valley Reservoir home to mystery
- Conspiracy theorists, rejoice! There is no need to travel all the way to the Florida/Bermuda/Puerto Rico area to dig into a triangular mystery. The
dives into the tale of the mysterious "Bermuda Triangle of New Jersey": the Round Valley Reservoir, whose 2,000 acres come stocked with trout...
Popular on Newser
Centuries Ago, We Slept Much Differently
Schwarzenegger in Multi-Vehicle Accident
Mom's Remarks Over Face Masks Lead to Charges
Clarence Thomas' Wife the Focus of Critical New Profile
Passengers in NC Plane Landing Got a Wild Ride
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.